Digital Inclusion and LiteracyFebruary 18, 2020
See our resources on digital inclusion and literacy as part of our Telecommunications and Technology Community Resource Hub
Digital inclusion and literacy initiatives, including the federal Lifeline program, are critical for bridging the digital divide, which impacts as many as 162.8 million people living in the United States. Check out our resources to learn more about these issues.
- Lifeline Backgrounder
- Webinar: Digital Inclusion and Literacy (November 2019)
- Blog: The Digital Divide Could Exacerbate the Census Undercount (February 2020)
Digital divide indicators -- educational attainment, median household income, and English language proficiency -- strongly suggest that members of our community are impacted by the digital divide.
- Comments to FCC in Support of Restructuring the Lifeline Program (August 2015)
- Letter to FCC in Support of March 2016 Lifeline Reforms (February 2017)
- Advancing Justice | AAJC Defends the Lifeline Program (October 2019)