The Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC is accepting applications for unpaid internships for undergraduate and law students interested in practical field work experience on civil rights issues. Interns will be responsible for assisting staff with the following:
- Conducting research projects on issues affecting the Asian Pacific American community;
- Writing legislative alerts, press releases, and newsletter articles;
- Performing some administrative work;
- Attending Congressional hearings and representing Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC at coalition meetings;
- Assisting in program development; and
- Other tasks as defined.
Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC encourages all interested candidates to apply. Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter explaining interest in the internship program and dates of availability to the contact listed above.